WE ARE STREAMLINING OUR STORE. WE HAVE UP TO 50% OFF IN OUR HOME, BODY, BEAUTY & BOOKS. A LOT OF ITEMS WILL BE GOING OFFLINE NEXT WEEK SO NAB THEM WHILE YOU CAN. WE ARE STREAMLINING OUR STORE. WE HAVE UP TO 50% OFF IN OUR HOME, BODY, BEAUTY & BOOKS. A LOT OF ITEMS WILL BE GOING OFFLINE NEXT WEEK SO NAB THEM WHILE YOU CAN.
  • National Tequila Day

    Gone are the days of bad tasting tequila done quickly as a shot with salt & lime to disguise the lingering harsh throat burn.

    Tequila has been making a silent come back as a delicious drink to sip with ice or made into a yummy cocktail. The harsh tequilas that we drank in our teens and twenties were most likely Mixos, which have only 51% of Agave Syrup in them, the other 49% is made up of cheap syrups and flavours.

    Always look for 100% Agave Syrup. The Agave plant takes 6-8 years to harvest, so this is definitely a liquor that takes it time to get right and thus deserves to be slowly enjoyed.


    SPICY MARGARITA

    A measure of Blanco Tequila

    Sliced Jalepeno

    A splash of Triple Sec (optional, replace with a small bit of orange juice or omit)

    Freshly squeezed Lime Juice

    A splash of freshly squeezed Lemon Juice

    A squeeze of Syrup (Agave to keep in the tequila spirit, or any syrup that you fancy)

    A splash of Soda

    On Ice

    Pair with Nachos, Guacamole & Salsa


    THE PALOMA COCKTAIL

     

    A measure of Blanco Tequila

    Fresh Lime Juice

    Fresh Grapefruit Juice

    Syrup to taste (optional)

    Soda

    On ice

    Pair with Fish Tacos, cooked on the BBQ for that extra deliciousness!